Junior Proposal Writer
Company: Gaming Laboratories International
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Lakewood, NJ or Las Vegas, Nevada (In-Office)
While providing integrity to the casino and gambling industry for
over 33 years, GLI has established an incomparable team of
professionals. Join a global market leader in the gambling industry
while leveraging your abilities to support a fast-paced,
collaborative team. As a Junior Proposal Writer you will have the
opportunity to work in a team environment to maximize opportunities
for the Company to generate revenue by delivering competitive,
strategic responses to government and supplier bids, as assigned.
We are seeking a professional like you with a strong attention to
detail to join the Procurement team that maintains the full
responsibility of the proposal content and bids for the
Who We Are---
With over 33 years in the industry, Gaming Laboratories
International is the global leader in the testing and certification
of gaming devices and systems. We are proud of our stability and
our history of world-class customer service delivery to more than
480 jurisdictions worldwide.
Why You Should Work Here---
Our employees are at the heart of everything we do, which is why
they are our biggest investment. We offer competitive salaries,
top-notch benefits, and a company culture focused on employee
development and career enhancement. Our team members have the
opportunity to communicate and collaborate with colleagues around
What You Will Accomplish Here---
This is a fast-paced, dynamic position and an ideal fit for someone
who thrives on wearing many hats to convert highly technical
information into convincing, credible sales material to
differentiate our organization from competitors.---You will have an
opportunity to collaborate with our global team and support
cross-functional initiatives to drive customer engagement.
This position will focus on the following:
- Organizes multi-stage draft reviews of Sales Proposals.
- Revises content based on feedback from management.
- Audits and proofreads content for spelling, punctuation,
grammar and clarity.
- Project manages the proposal process by creating a list of
tasks, assigning ownership of responsibilities, and maintaining the
- Coordinates proposal content by analyzing Request for Proposals
(RFPs) and attending strategy meetings.
- Translates technical gaming, wagering and lottery terminology
into concise, informative, and eloquent material. (collaborating
with Subject Matter Experts and Sales leads)
- Performs compliance reviews of proposals and RFP responses
based on solicitation instructions.
- Researches industry information, conducting interviews, as
- Proposes new, creative ideas to develop competitive bid
responses and other marketing material.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Maintains Templates and
- Develops templates for commonly proposed services for Sales
Proposals and RFP responses, as assigned.
- Follows and maintains procedures on RFP development.
- Develops efficient processes for preparing and releasing
regular content deliverables.
- Maintains quality results by using templates and following
proposal writing standards.Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Public Relations,
Communications, Marketing, or a related field is required.
- Knowledge of Engineering or technical subjects is a plus.
- Previous experience as proposal writer or in a similar position
is a plus.
- Experience in procurement and/or government bidding is a
- Knowledge of gaming, casino, or software testing functions is a
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and
PowerPoint is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are
- Must have the ability to handle multiple projects under tight
- Must demonstrate a high degree of attention to quality,
details, and correctness.
- Must have the ability to read, write, speak, understand, and
communicate in English sufficiently to perform the duties of this
position.In accordance with GLI's duty to provide and maintain a
safe workplace during the pandemic, we require all new employees to
be fully vaccinated with a Coronavirus vaccine. You will be asked
to show proof of vaccination prior to your start date.
**To be considered for this role, qualified candidates must provide
Gaming Laboratories International (GLI) is a gaming services
company.---Any of our employees may be required to obtain a gaming
license within one or all of the gaming jurisdictions. If you are
requested by GLI to obtain a gaming license, your continued
employment may be contingent on your ability to obtain that gaming
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it
is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of
the job.---The incumbent may be requested to perform other
job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
GLI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran
Keywords: Gaming Laboratories International, Brentwood , Junior Proposal Writer, Advertising , Lakewood, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!