Post-Acute Physician Needed in Smithtown-Long Island, New York
Posted on: September 17, 2023
A new sub-acute physician opportunity is now available in New
York. As the in-house physician, you will work Monday through
Friday from 9 am to 5 pm, and there will be no nights or weekends.
The incoming physician can expect to see 25 to 30 patients per day
on average. You will have the support of mid-level staffing.
Candidates must have a passion for working with the elderly. They
welcome board-certified and board-eligible IM and FM physicians.
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary with RVUs.
You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 20
days of PTO and 6 holidays, 1 week of CME time, a 401(k) retirement
plan, and a sign-on bonus. At CompHealth, we can match you with the
right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by
specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to
make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare
communities they serve. Reach out to Kim Constantin at or email
your CV to .
- Work Monday - Friday, no weekend or nights
- Great work-life balance
- Mid-level staff support
- Passion for working with the elderly a must
- Rounding in a sub-acute facility in Suffolk County
- Must be a BC or BE internal medicine or family medicine
- 20 vacation and 6 PTO days
- Dictation for charting
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detailRanges shown
should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors
including the critical need of the position, your overall
experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please
reach out to your consultant for more information.
Keywords: CompHealth, Brentwood , Post-Acute Physician Needed in Smithtown-Long Island, New York, Healthcare , Smithtown, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!