Field Service Engineer
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Job DescriptionFor more than 33 years KLD Labs, Inc., has
provided innovative machine vision solutions tailored for railway
customers' monitoring, measurement, inspection, condition-based
maintenance, and asset management needs. Are you a technical
problem-solver with a passion for delivering exceptional customer
support? We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled System
Support Specialist to join our Rail Service Department in
Hauppauge, NY as a Field Service Engineer. In this role, you will
play a crucial part in ensuring our customers receive the best
technical support.Responsibilities for our System Support
- Provide technical support to Customers and
- Configure systems to customer specifications and prepares them
- Troubleshooting and repair of equipment returned
- Assistance in the Quality control of rail systemsPerform field
installations and support, both domestically and
abroadQualifications Required (Skills)Bachelor's degree or
equivalent and 2years of experience or associate degree and 3 years
- Strong background/experience in Electronics and Computer and
Networking technology. (i.e., should know how to build and repair
computers, and have a working knowledge of setting up and
troubleshooting basic TCP/IP networks).
- Experience in quality control and/or software testing
- Working knowledge of common electronics tools, multimeters,
function generators, and oscilloscopes.
- Ability to read schematics.
- Ability to work independently and learn.
- Proven ability to effectively manage changing/multiple
- Willing to travel both domestically and internationally.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbsQualifications Desired
- Experience in service and support of computer-based
- Software testing
- A+ PC certification
- BS degree in engineering #LI-JV1Division DescriptionEstablished
over three decades ago, KLD Labs, Inc. is a forward-thinking
technology company that excels in the design and integration of
cutting-edge artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML)
solutions, laser technology, and machine vision systems for
automated railway inspection applications. With a global presence
in 35 countries, KLD Labs' products are instrumental in inspecting
rolling stock and track infrastructure, ensuring safety against
derailment risks, and facilitating efficient railway maintenance
operations. To explore the groundbreaking solutions offered by KLD
Labs, please visit www.kldlabs.comStrength in DiversityENSCO, Inc.
and its wholly owned U.S. subsidiaries are equal
opportunity/affirmative action employers, committed to diversity in
the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or
protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic
under state or local law.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Brentwood , Field Service Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Hauppauge, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!