Prominent Life Insurance Company is seeking a Financial
Services Sales Representative!
New York Life Insurance Company, a Fortune 80 company founded in
1845, is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United
States* and one of the largest life insurers in the world.
Compensation: Activity-based base
compensation plus commission. Uncapped commissions,
residuals, training, and expense allowances plus top-of-the-line
benefits offered. Successful sales agents clear $100K, $200K,
$300k, and beyond within a few short years.
Office location: 570 Expressway Drive
South, Medford, NY 11763 OR 520 Broad Hollow
Road, Melville, NY 11747 (work from home option available for
New York State residents)
Work Hours: Flexible work hours!
New York Life offers Excellent benefits,
- Significant Income Potential
- Comprehensive Health/Dental/Life/Disability Coverage
- Retirement Package and Pension Plans
- Sponsorship of Licensing and Industry credentials
A Few of Our Recent Recognitions:
- Ranks #80 on the Fortune 500 list for 2015**
- Fortune Magazine’s List of World’s Most Admired Companies for
- “Training Top 125” for Training magazine ranking for 2014
- “Best Company for Multicultural Women” by Working Mother
Financial Services Sales Registered Representative
- Financial Professionals work with clients to identify, outline,
and achieve their financial goals.
- We offer a comprehensive array of financial products and
services to help clients develop a sound, long-term financial
- New York Life and its affiliates are dedicated to prudent
financial management, high-quality products, and impeccable
- You would be trained, mentored, coached, and guided to success
by a senior leader and your peer group!
Financial Services Sales Representative
- Proven track record of successful Outside Sales experience
- Self-starter with a strong motivation to achieve financial
- NY State Health and Life Insurance License - Required (New York
Life will pay for your coursework and licensing)
Financial Services Sales Representative Career
- After two years as a successful agent, additional opportunities
that may be available include: Partner, Development Manager,
Product Consultant, and Home Office opportunities in recruiting,
marketing, or training.
Financial Services Sales Representative Training and
- NYLIC University is one of the most comprehensive and
well-respected training programs in the industry.
Other backgrounds / titles we would also consider
for this role: Financial Advisor, Financial
Consultant, Representative Financial Services Sales
Representatives, Financial Services, Financial Services Sales
Representatives, Financial Services, Sr Registered Representative,
Registered Representative, Outside Sales Representative