Service Porter-BMW of Nashville (South)
Company: Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Service Greeter/Porter is responsible for moving service
customer vehicles to ensure smooth and efficient traffic flow
through the facility and increase customer convenience and
maintaining an orderly service parking area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets all customers entering the service area with a friendly,
upbeat professional attitude, answers their questions, and directs
them to the appropriate person or location
- Determines if customers coming into service have an
appointment. Records customer's name, VIN, tag number, mileage, and
existing vehicle damage (walk around)
- Controls service traffic flow, parking and assist with loaner
vehicles as needed. Parks vehicles after they have been written
- Drive safely and reports any lot damage immediately. Zero lot
damage is the goal and the expectation
- Retrieve customer vehicles at cashier for pick-up; wait at
vehicle for customer, thank customers for their business
- Install disposable seat covers, steering wheel covers, floor
mats and I.D. tags in all the vehicles taken in for service
- Deliver the keys and repair order hard copies to the
appropriate Service Advisor immediately after parking a vehicle in
the service parking lot
- Maintains a clean and safe service drive area, free of trash,
water, leaves and dirt.
- Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and
parking lot as needed.
- Makes key tags for vehicles
- Maintains a professional appearance
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and
immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or
Keywords: Sonic Automotive, Inc., Brentwood , Service Porter-BMW of Nashville (South), Other , Brentwood, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!