Business Analyst - Regulatory, Audit & Controls
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): None
Relocation Provided: No
In this challenging and dynamic role, you will support
fulfillment of regulatory and audit requests and collaborate on
continuous improvement initiatives within the Customer Experience
This position will report to the Regulatory, Audit & Controls
Manager, Closed Block Service Center (CBSC). CBSC is a business
unit of AIG Life and Retirement responsible for the administration
of more than half of AIG's in-force insurance portfolio. This
position is within the Operations team.
- Support the successful fulfillment of regulatory and audit
requests services for a life and annuity administrator responsible
for ~4.5 million contracts.
- Compile and quality review audit and exam responses to ensure
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and draft business
requirements for controls projects
- Perform research for exams and special requests
- Uphold and reinforce a culture of risk and compliance
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 + years of
experience in insurance operations with a focus on audits and/or
project work. The individual is proactive, organized and has proven
abilities in problem solving. Bring your skills and varied
background to this exciting team!
What we are looking for:
- BA/BS degree required
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent research skills and detail oriented
- Effective communication (verbal and written)
- Collaborative, reliable and eager to learn
- Adept at multi-tasking and ability to work under tight (and, at
times, competing) deadlines
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to succeed in a fast
paced environment with shifting deadlines and priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (including Word,
Outlook and Excel)
- Compliance, regulatory exam and audit experience a plus
- Knowledge of Life & Annuity products/systems a plus
What our employees like most about working for AIG
- We care about your professional development. Our career
progression program will provide you with the opportunity to
develop your skills, strengthen your productivity and be eligible
to progressively advance to positions with an increased
responsibility and increased compensation.
- Our "Giving Back" policy is at the core of our daily operations
and guides our future progress. Don't believe us? We put our money
where our mouth is! AIG, will give you up to 16 hours a year paid
time off to volunteer in the community.
- Our people are our most important asset therefore we provide a
generous benefits plan and competitive pay. Benefit package
- Paid Time Off (AIG recognizes the importance of work life
balance). We offer 24 PTO days to start. YES, 24! 9 paid holidays
per calendar year.
- A 401(k) Retirement Plan which will be HARD TO BEAT. Our 401K -
$1 for $1 match up to 6% with immediate vesting, plus AIG
automatically contributes an additional 3% in to your 401K
regardless of if you enroll or not.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American
International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all
qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age,
gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status,
disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to
our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative
workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability.
Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in
each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only
respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique
To learn more please visit: https://www.aig.com/about-us/diversity-equity-and-inclusion
OP - Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
American General Life Insurance Company